TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is the disclaimer and terms and conditions of The Culpepper Club. Please read carefully.
If you do not fully understand and agree to the terms of this disclaimer you must immediately leave this website.
The Culpepper Club advises that it uses a third party web host. By choosing to use this website you accept that you are doing so entirely at your own risk.
All statements contained in this disclaimer refer to our website, facebook, twitter, instagram, emailing list and contact form as a means of delivering information and services.
By choosing to use the site you are indicating that you fully understand the terms of this disclaimer and any other disclaimers or conditions on the website or on other websites of other parties accessed through this website and agree to abide by them and all computer related legislation including but not limited to the Computer Misuse Act and Data Protection Acts.
The Culpepper Club tries to keep its own information up to date and accurate but you accept that The Culpepper Club is not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided by itself or any other party or for the consequences which may result from its use. The information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. You should not assume that this information is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose which you have in mind when using it.
This website provides access to information and services provided for your convenience by many other parties.
Information on the site may be subject to copyright unless otherwise indicated. Copyright protected material can only be downloaded, copied, held on file or printed when specific permission is requested and provided that the material is being reproduced accurately and not used in a derogatory or misleading manner. It must not be used on other websites without specific permission. This permission to reproduce copyright protected material does extend to material which belongs to a third party even though that may not be identified as such and authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained directly from the copyright holders concerned.
The copying or use of any logos on the site with or without modification is strictly prohibited without written permission.
You do have to ask permission of The Culpepper Club to link to pages on the website, in order that any changes in the site structure that may affect such links can be notified to you. However, we do not permit the use of our logos as part of such links without specific permission.
The Culpepper Club makes reasonable efforts to check and test the website and all supporting infrastructure, systems and processes however it cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst accessing the site or using any of the facilities provided on it including those of other parties. It is always wise for users to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from this and other websites and to ensure that computers are regularly backed up.
The Culpepper Club is committed to high standards of quality of information relating to its own services but cannot be responsible for the quality of information provided by other information providers whose information is presented on this site. If you think that there are any errors or out-of-date information please contact The Culpepper Club using the Contact Us facility and report the problem.
Your privacy is of great importance to The Culpepper Club and it will treat any personal information by which you can be identified (i.e. name, address, email and the like) in accordance with the provisions of current legislation including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation. The Culpepper Club will not sell, trade or rent your information to other organisations. The Culpepper Club will only collect personal information with your knowledge and it will be collected for a known purpose that you understand and will not be used in future for any other purpose without your agreement.
The Culpepper Club may use any names addresses or email addresses for the purposes of contacting you by any means including but not limited to email and you should therefore take appropriate steps to ensure that access to your email or other electronic means of contact is not available to other people.
The Culpepper Club considers any feedback, comments or other material you post on this site other than personal information to be non-confidential and it may use this material and any data transmitted with it in any way it requires.
The Culpepper Club or other parties providing information on this website may use a mechanism called cookies which leave information on your computer which may subsequently be retrieved. Such information will only be used by The Culpepper Club to personalise your view of the website but other parties who provide information and transactions on this site may use them for other purposes outside the control of The Culpepper Club.
Any information that you provide must not be unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, racial, obscene, hateful, include pornographic material or references to it or consist of any other material that would break any law or cause offence to anyone who may see it. You not The Culpepper Club are responsible for the consequences of this. The Culpepper Club may at its discretion change or remove any such material without any reference to you or any other parties.
You are warned that pages on this site may contain information provided by other parties that could cause offence or is in breach of the law and such information should be reported to The Culpepper Club immediately in order that it can be removed at The Culpepper Clubs discretion.
This website provides a number of transactions some of which provide facilities to make payments to The Culpepper Club or other parties. The Culpepper Club takes great care to ensure that such transactions are secure but if you have any doubts then you should use alternative payment methods. The Culpepper Club cannot be responsible for the security or otherwise of transactions provided by other parties whose information or transactions are available on this website.
The Culpepper Club will take reasonable steps to ensure that any information transmitted to it is dealt with in accordance with its normal business practices but is not liable for the consequences of any information that is lost during transmission between you and its internal computer systems.
It is The Culpepper Clubs policy to monitor any or all email and other forms of electronic communication both inbound and outbound for security and other lawful purposes and if you have any concerns over this you should use alternative means of communication.
The information given in this disclaimer was current when placed on this site however users may wish to contact The Culpepper Club to check for any pending updates or for an explanation of any points you do not fully understand.
EVENT TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is the disclaimer and terms and conditions of The Culpepper Club. Please read carefully.
1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle The Culpepper Club or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
2. In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable except as set out in paragraphs 3, 4, 6, 16, and 35 below.
3. If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per person, per card or per household, we may cancel all of the order or tickets, in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid.
4. To prevent fraud and protect The Culpepper Club and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
5. You must inform The Culpepper Club of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
6. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
7. Whilst we allocate specific seats to you we have the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
8. On rare occasions the show or event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the Venue Management.
Delivery and collection
9. Tickets may be despatched to you electronically or by post (including secure, registered, recorded and regular post) or made available for collection at the venue box office. We will try to despatch tickets to you promptly by the despatch method agreed at the time of booking but we may, where reasonable, make tickets available for collection at the box office instead of posting them to you if: posting is impractical due to timing or circumstances beyond our control (e.g. strikes); or necessary for reasons of identification; or your tickets are lost in the post we are otherwise unable to post tickets to you for any reason.
10. You will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the contact details provided by you) if this becomes necessary. Please note the conditions for box office collection at paragraph 13 below.
For tickets delivered by post, if you have provided an email address you will receive an email confirming despatch of your order. We cannot usually specify the dates on which you will receive tickets. If you do not inform us of the non-receipt of tickets within a reasonable time (in any event at least 72 hours before the event) we will have no liability to you.
11. If tickets sent by post are returned to us marked "addressee gone away", "addressee unknown" or similar words indicating that you do not reside at the address, your order may be cancelled and the ticket price and any supplementary charges (but not the booking fee or transaction fee) refunded, or your order may be made available for collection at the box office.
12. To collect tickets at the box office the cardholder must present the card used to book the tickets as identification. Other identification or letters authorising collection may not be accepted and the tickets may be withheld at the box office.
13. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
14. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions. This is subject to any rights you may have pursuant to Ticket Plan Protection purchased when you bought the tickets.
15. If the event takes place but you do not receive the tickets you have purchased for any of following reasons you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid: The Culpepper Club does not receive the tickets from the Promoter and cannot arrange for duplicates to be collected at the box office; or the tickets have been sent to an address different to the one you specified and you tell us within a reasonable period, as set out at paragraph 11 above, but replacement tickets are not provided; or your tickets are not despatched and no arrangements are made for the tickets to be available for collection at the box office
16. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event.
17. Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the Promoter. The Culpepper Club cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
18. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
19. If a Promoter cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, show time or (concerts only) headline act and confirms this to The Culpepper Club, The Culpepper Club will try to inform you. This will usually be contacted by letter for phone bookings or email for online bookings. In urgent cases it may be by phone.
20. If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, the Promoter will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by the Promoter you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
21. If for any reason you are entitled to a refund, in most cases you must return any tickets you have: follow the refund instructions otherwise you may not receive a refund. If these require you to return the tickets, do so promptly and within the timeframe communicated to you.Tickets should be returned (with copy of the email or letter entitling you to a refund, or a covering note containing your order reference number and contact information) to the specified address by registered post (or an equivalent secure postal method). Please note that the return postage cost is non- refundable.
22. Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your returned tickets, whichever is later.
23. For more information about refunds, please contact our customer service page.
24. No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event (see paragraph 26 below).
Attending an event
25. Events are the responsibility of The Culpepper Club. The Culpepper Club does organise events and has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
26. Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
27. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue or
the Promoter will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
28. The Culpepper Club will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include age restrictions, ticket types etc. Information on where you can find full details of relevant terms, conditions or rules will be available from the Promoter or venue operator via the box office or their website or during the online booking process.
29. Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
30. When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
31. Specific seats may be allocated to you at the time of booking, but the Promoter or venue operator reserves the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
32. We may share your personal information with Promoters, venue operators and others as necessary only for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
33. The Culpepper Club will share your information with 3rd parties only if you have given consent for us to do so. These 3rd parties may use your information to contact you with regards to the specific event or other relevant events you may be interested in, based on your purchase history.
34. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
35. The Culpepper Club cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including Promoters and venue operators). However, The Culpepper Club does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
36. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than The Culpepper Club, you and, as The Culpepper Club contracts as the Promoter's agent, the Promoter who has direct rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
37. The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and The Culpepper Club are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Contact The Culpepper Club
Still confused? Then please contact The Culpepper Club Customer Services using the details set out below, quoting the order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable), and we'll see what we can do to help.